domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2008

Resume-Cover Letter:

Luis Rossi
Av.15A ,St. 19B –23 Urb. Las Brisas.
Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela.
(261)7482856, (424)6184522.


Mentor Graphics Company.

The reason i am writing to you is to introduce myself as an Electronic Engineering Student about to graduate soon. I am also responding to the advertisement on your website about the Technical Marketing Engineer position that i found very interesting for me.

I do have to mention that you can see in my enclosed resume i have very strong academic and other habilities background that you may find interesting for this Job's Profile, letting you know i already consider myself as a professional, with mature attitudes towards achieving the Company's goals and the customer aspirations.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Luis Rossi,
Electronic Engineering Student
Maracaibo, Venezuela.

Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc

No hay comentarios: